- Acceptable Use Policy
- Accessibility Assistance
- Annual Customer Do-Not-Call-Notification
- Closed Captioning
- Commercial Terms
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- Customer Proprietary Network Information
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Lifeline Assistance Programs
- NDLD Standard Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- Network Transparency Statement
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Payment Options
- Red Flag Compliance
- Subpoena Compliance
Lifeline Assistance Programs
Every person in America should have access to quality affordable telecommunications service. This principle of “Universal Service” has been the goal of the telecommunications industry for decades. DRN offers home telephone assistance programs adopted by the North Dakota Public Service Commission. This program, referred to as Lifeline, helps eligible people pay a portion of their telephone and/or broadband costs.
Lifeline applies to local telephone or broadband service in your home. It can save you up to $9.25 on your monthly phone and/or broadband bill.
An individual is eligible if he or she participates in one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
In addition, a consumer may be eligible if his or her household income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Anyone wishing to participate in Lifeline is required to sign a certificate indicating, under oath, that they qualify to participate because they meet at least one of the program eligibility requirements.
The offices that administer a program under which you are eligible may automatically send you a Qualifying Certificate in the mail. If you receive this certificate please present it to DRN to help clarify which program you qualify for.
For more information follow the link below or please contact a DRN Customer Care Representative at (701) 344-5000 or toll-free at 877-559-4692. Write DRN,9628 N. Highway 281, P.O. Box 69, Ellendale, ND 58436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.