- Acceptable Use Policy
- Accessibility Assistance
- Annual Customer Do-Not-Call-Notification
- Closed Captioning
- Commercial Terms
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- Customer Proprietary Network Information
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Lifeline Assistance Programs
- NDLD Standard Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- Network Transparency Statement
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Payment Options
- Red Flag Compliance
- Subpoena Compliance
Annual Customer Do-Not-Call-Notification
To address consumer concerns about unwelcome telemarketing calls, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) have established a national Do-Not-Call Registry. The registry applies to all telemarketers (with the exception of certain non-profit and political organizations) and covers both interstate and intrastate telemarketing calls. Commercial telemarketers are not allowed to call you if your number is listed on the registry.
You can register your phone number for free, and it will remain on the national Do-Not-Call Registry. You may remove your name from the list at any time. The Do-Not-Call Registry will not prevent all unwanted calls. It does not cover the following:
- Calls from organizations with which you have established a business relationship;
- Calls for which you have given prior written consent;
- Calls which are not commercial or do not include unsolicited advertisements;
- Calls by or on behalf of tax-exempt non-profit organizations.
Consumers may register their residential telephone number, including wireless numbers, on the national Do-Not-Call Registry at no cost, by telephone or on the Internet. To register by telephone, consumers may call 1-888-382-1222. For TTY call 1-866-290-4236. You must call from the phone number you wish to register. You may also register by Internet at www.donotcall.gov Inclusion of your telephone number on the national Do-Not-Call Registry will be effective the next day. Telemarketers have up to 31 days to get your phone number and remove it from their call lists.