- Acceptable Use Policy
- Accessibility Assistance
- Annual Customer Do-Not-Call-Notification
- Closed Captioning
- Commercial Terms
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- Customer Proprietary Network Information
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Lifeline Assistance Programs
- NDLD Standard Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- Network Transparency Statement
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Payment Options
- Red Flag Compliance
- Subpoena Compliance
Save time and money each month with three convenient ways to pay your bill–E-bill, Auto Pay or Pay By Check.
With E-bill, the process of paying your DRN bill each month is made faster and simpler. No more checks to write. No more searching for stamps. You can pay your DRN bill online whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Auto Pay automatically deducts your monthly payment from your checking or savings account. Again, there are no more checks to write, postage to pay or late or missed payments.
Pay by Check allows you to make payments anytime without having to mail a physical check to DRN. Customers will need to provide DRN Customer Care Specialists with the following information when calling in to make payment by check–routing and transmit number; checking account number and check number, which all can be found at the bottom of a check blank.
Of course, you can still pay your DRN bill by mailing a check. Payments are due the 25th of each month.
Payment Point of Contact:
PO Box 69 (mailing)
9628 Hwy 11 (physical)
Ellendale, ND 58436